Keep Me On the Leading Edge of This Wave!
Search This Blog
Author Archives: davidcates
Imagine you’re eating a sumptuous gourmet feast. All your favorite foods, and some astonishing new flavors. Now imagine that you’re only using 5% of your taste buds. The other 95% are desperately sending messages to your brain, but there’s a … Continue reading
The sexual current in most men is a powerful force. If we’re not plugged into our bodies in a solid way, the force of that current whips around and sprays into the world like a runaway fire hose. Continue reading